Welcome to the page of the dispensary department!
The dispensary department provides specialized dermatovenereological assistance for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of patients with skin, infectious skin diseases and sexually transmitted diseases on confidential terms.
The dispensary department includes: a children's room, a mycology room (for patients with fungal diseases), dermatovenereology offices.
Head of the dispensary department – Sarsekeyeva Nadiya Alpysbekovna – doctor of the highest qualification category – work experience is more than 26 years.
The department employs 10 doctors. All doctors have qualification categories, certificates of a specialist, 2 doctors-candidates in medical sciences.
17 nurses work in the dispensary department.
Ultrasound (medical ultrasonography)
Ultrasound examination of internal organs on modern ultrasound apparatus of 4 D format at affordable prices:
- Ultrasound of the thyroid gland;
- Ultrasound of mammary glands;
- Ultrasonography of kidneys and retroperitoneal space;
- Ultrasound of the pelvic organs (prostate and bladder);
- Gynecological ultrasound – abdominally (through the stomach) and vaginally;
- Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity;
- Ultrasound of soft tissues;
- Ultrasound of the scrotum;
- Ultrasound of lymph nodes;
- Ultrasound of pregnant women in the early stages.
The office of ultrasound (№109) is open every day, except Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You can perform blood purification using membrane plasmapheresis. This method is the most effective and unique of cleansing the body.
- Medical conditions:
- chronic skin dermatosis;
- autoimmune diseases;
- serous resistant syphilis;
- poisoning of any etiology and many other diseases.
For more information you can get in the office №110, tel. 8 (7172) 22-60-92.
You can undergo physiotherapy of skin and venereal diseases by the following procedures: ultrasound, ultraviolet irradiation, D'arsonval currents, UHF, bioptron, inductothermy, phonophoresis, PUVA.
For more information about physiotherapy, contact us.
Tel: 8 (7172) 39-64-59, 22-70-70.