Welcome to the page of the dispensary department!
The dispensary department provides specialized dermatovenereological assistance for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of patients with skin, infectious skin diseases and sexually transmitted diseases on confidential terms.
The dispensary department includes: a children's room, a mycology room (for patients with fungal diseases), dermatovenereology offices.
Head of the dispensary department – Sarsekeyeva Nadiya Alpysbekovna – doctor of the highest qualification category – work experience is more than 26 years.
The department employs 10 doctors. All doctors have qualification categories, certificates of a specialist, 2 doctors-candidates in medical sciences.
17 nurses work in the dispensary department.
Ultrasound (medical ultrasonography)
Ultrasound examination of internal organs on modern ultrasound apparatus of 4 D format at affordable prices:
- Ultrasound of the thyroid gland;
- Ultrasound of mammary glands;
- Ultrasonography of kidneys and retroperitoneal space;
- Ultrasound of the pelvic organs (prostate and bladder);
- Gynecological ultrasound – abdominally (through the stomach) and vaginally;
- Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity;
- Ultrasound of soft tissues;
- Ultrasound of the scrotum;
- Ultrasound of lymph nodes;
- Ultrasound of pregnant women in the early stages.
The office of ultrasound (№109) is open every day, except Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You can perform blood purification using membrane plasmapheresis. This method is the most effective and unique of cleansing the body.
- Medical conditions:
- chronic skin dermatosis;
- autoimmune diseases;
- serous resistant syphilis;
- poisoning of any etiology and many other diseases.
For more information you can get in the office №110, tel. 8 (7172) 22-60-92.
You can undergo physiotherapy of skin and venereal diseases by the following procedures: ultrasound, ultraviolet irradiation, D'arsonval currents, UHF, bioptron, inductothermy, phonophoresis, PUVA.
- PUVA-therapy is a combined therapeutic effect on the skin of medicinal substances of plant origin – psoralens (P) and soft long-wave ultraviolet rays (UVA).
Method of treatment:
- The patient takes the medical product inside or applies it onto the skin. After 2-3 hours within a few minutes is under ultraviolet rays in a special cabin. The action of ultraviolet light is subjected to the whole body or parts of it. Treatment procedures take place every other day. The course of treatment is prescribed individually, from 10 to 30 sessions, depending on the severity of the disease.
What is the therapeutic effect of PUVA therapy?
- The purpose of PUVA therapy is to block the proliferation of cells that form the elements of rash, thus stopping the development of plaques and cause them to regress.
Advantages of the method:
- high efficiency: skin cleansing is observed in 85% of treated patients;
- rapid results: the first signs of regression of skin manifestations are noted after 4-6 procedures;
- long-term remission – from six months to several years;
- limited list of contraindications for the application of the method;
- good tolerability;
- outpatient treatment in a polyclinic, without interruption of work and study;
- comfortable treatment conditions;
- absence of “addictive” effect (high efficiency of repeated courses of treatment);
- a side effect of the method is a beautiful smooth tan;
- it is possible to conduct “maintenance” therapy.
For more information about physiotherapy, contact us.
Tel: 8 (7172) 39-64-59, 22-70-70.