Mission, vision, values of the SUE on the REJ “Centre for Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases”
- Improving the quality of life of people suffering from skin diseases, reducing the incidence of sexually transmitted infections, counseling patients using innovative technologies.
- Providing specialized and prophylactic dermatovenereological, dermatocosmetological medical care for the population using innovative diagnostic and therapeutic technologies.
- Improvement of the dermatovenereological, dermatocosmetological service, through their modernization, the formation of an effective system of providing high-quality medical care with simultaneous increase in accessibility and high economic profitability.
Motto: we give people beauty and confidence, we make their lives better.
- The pursuit of excellence
- Respect for traditions
- Trust and responsibility
- Weighed and professionalism
- Initiative and Creativity
- Cohesion and Effectiveness
- Openness and benevolence
- A healthy lifestyle (body, spirit and mind)
Our values determine the set of rules, criteria and requirements that we impose on each person who is or wants to become a member of our team.
Our values are a set of principles from which leaders will set goals and determine whether they are achieved. These values underlie the relationship between employees, the management system within the center, as well as relationships with clients, society, partners.
Our principles of work:
For our clients:
- perception of patients and their families as partners in the treatment process;
- constant sincere desire to help each patient;
- providing patients with access to information on the nature, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, assisting patients in their desire to be informed participants in decision-making affecting their health and well-being;
- truthfulness and sincerity in everything we do;
- exceeding expectations of patients and their families.
For our staff:
- interaction of participants in the process of providing assistance to patients as a team of highly qualified specialists and dedicated employees sharing the positions of corporate culture;
- working together in a spirit of cooperation, active participation of everyone, as well as encouraging personal initiatives;
- implementation of the principle of continuity in the treatment of patients;
- constant interest in the professional development of each employee;
- formation and maintenance of close working relations in the team of the clinic, with partners and other public institutions.
For our partners:
- continuous striving for the ideal quality of services;
- continuous improvement of all processes ensuring quality: professional skills, quality of service, level of technologies, quality of management;
- a constant desire to achieve the highest results in measurement, monitoring and reporting of services and quality standards, patient satisfaction.
For the society:
- work for the benefit of humanity – the preservation and improvement of public health, improving the quality of life;
- support communities in which we live and work;
- assistance to those in need and assistance in difficult financial conditions;
- the desire to change in response to changing needs of society.
Mission of the Centre for Dermatology