The State Utility Enterprise on the Right of Economic Jurisdiction “Centre for Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases” (the Dermatovenerologic dispensary) was established in accordance with the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law of the RK “On State Enterprises”, and other regulatory and legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
By Astana Akim’s Resolution No. 3-1-553 of July 9, 1999 and the decision of the Administrative Council of Sanitary-Epidemiological Conclusion, the Dermatovenerologic dispensary of Astana is renamed the State Utility Enterprise “Centre for Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases”.
According to the decree of the Akim of Astana No. 16-1059-P, dated 16.11.2007, the Centre for Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases of Astana is reorganized into the State Utility Enterprise on the Right of Economic Jurisdiction.
The registered address: 010000, Astana city, Saryarka district; Republic avenue, 50/2. The building was built in 1988, with a total area of 4,087.9 m2 (of which: a polyclinic, a hospital – 3442.5 m2, a housing building – 645.4 m2)..
In the three-story building there are specialized departments:
- on the first floor – an emergency room, a day hospital, a physiotherapy section;
- on the second floor – a dermato-cosmetology section;
- on the third floor – a round-the-clock inpatient facility (skin and fungal diseases section).
The four-story building includes:
- on the first floor – a registry, a centralized bacteriological and serological laboratory, an information desk, a pharmacy, an ultrasound room, a plasmapheresis room, a wardrobe and a guard post;
- on the second floor – a dispensary department, a centralized bacteriological laboratory, a self-accounting department;
- on the third floor – the management of the Centre for Dermatology, Accounting Department, HR department, organizational and methodological department;
- on the fourth floor – the centralized immunological laboratory.
On the territory in a separate block there is a centralized sterilization department (CSC) and a conference hall.